This page provides access to a variety of maps, applications, and databases produced at CRITFC on behalf of our member tribes.
The Salmon and Steelhead Population Crosswalk includes two online mapping tools and a fish names query system, which provides access to geographic and descriptive information on fish populations (pop/units) of salmon and steelhead as defined by state and federal agencies, tribes, and regional projects in the Columbia Basin. If your browser is having problems loading the online mapper, try a different browser. If you report the issue – we will work to find the fix.
The Limiting Factors Application displays the four main factors limiting salmon distribution and abundance from the Subbasin Plans that came out of the NW Power and Conservation Council process during the early 2000s. If your browser is having problems loading the online mapper, try a different browser. If you report the issue – we will work to find the fix.
The PCSRF Projects Application distinguishes tribal Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund projects by their type and location, and provides detailed reports for these projects. Please view the metadata document for more information. If your browser is having problems loading the online mapper, try a different browser. If you report the issue – we will work to find the fix.
Bonneville Dam Adult Fish Age and Fin Clip Reports
A weekly summary of fish passage age statistics as sampled at Bonneville Dam by CRITFC staff.
Note: These reports represent work in progress. The sampling data will likely be revised throughout the season as they are reviewed.
Pump intake temperature measurements from old Hanford Town site boat launch.
GIS layers and databases produced through research, monitoring, and evaluation projects conducted by CRITFC staff. Download files and metadata links provided for individual data sets. Periodically, current data sets are updated and new data sets are published.
CRITFC Inter-Tribal Monitoring Data ApplicationsJoe Nowinski for information on login credentials.
- Expected Benefits for BPA funded Accords Projects and BPA funded Nez Perce Projects
- Yakama Nation – Klickitat Rapid Aquatic Habitat Assessment Protocol Entry Application
- Yakama Nation – Klickitat photo waypoint Data Entry Application
- CRITFC Bonneville Dam Field Data Entry Application
- CRITFC flow and temperature Data Entry Application
- CRITFC Grande Ronde Habitat Sediment Data Entry Application
- CRITFC Grande Ronde Snorkel and Human Disturbance Data Entry Applications and Reports
- CRITFC Tag Loss Application
- Nez Perce Tribe – Fisheries Harvest Monitoring Application
- Nez Perce Tribe – Harvest Estimate Reporting Application
- Confederated Tribes of the Warm Springs Reservation – Willamette Falls Lamprey Application
CRITFC Inter-Tribal Monitoring Data Workshop Documents
Future applications, maps, and data will continue to be developed on this site so check back soon!