Social Services Mobile Outreach Event
The Oregon Department of Human Services and Washington Department of Social and Health Services will visit several in-lieu sites with a mobile outreach and resource van tomorrow, May 11. Mobile resource centers with service providers will be available to assist tribal members who qualify for services such as WIC, SNAP, and other programs with registration help and answer questions. The resources group schedule is:
- Lone Pine In-lieu Site: 11 am to 12:30 pm
- Cooks In-lieu Site: 11 am to 1 pm
- Celilo Village: 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- Underwood In-lieu Site: 1:30 to 3 pm
- Lyle In-lieu Site: 3:30pm to 5 pm (tentative)
Call CRITFC Enforcement (888) ITS-FISH (487-3474) for more information.