COVID-safe Harvest and Sales Workshop
The second half of the COVID-safe Harvest and Sales Workshop will be on Wednesday, August 19, from 5 to 7PM. This on-line presentation gives fishers information to ensure that we are able to maintain our harvests and sales of our fish in this current COVID-19 Pandemic as well as to protect ourselves from becoming contaminated by our buyers and others.
Drs Barbara Rasco, Dean of Agriculture at the University of Wyoming and Gleyn Bledsoe, of U. Wyoming Extension will present the training using the internet and Zoom technology. You can also listen to the workshop by calling in.
The subjects to be discussed will include the following items:
- The basics of COVID-19
- Current Good Practices are effective and should be continued
- Over-the Bank Sales and Direct Marketing enhanced sanitation requirements
- Approaches for safe and effective Direct Marketing
- Approaches for Value Added Activities and Ready to Eat Products
- In-lieu Site Enhanced Sanitation Practices
This will be followed by an open question and answer period where you can ask specific questions of interest to yourselves. This is a special opportunity that you should take advantage of.
Zoom and Telephone information is as follows:
- Topic: Dr Gleyn Bledsoe’s Zoom Meeting
- Time: Aug 13, 2020 5:00PM Pacific Time
- Join Zoom Meeting at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86599427346
- Meeting ID: 865 9942 7346
- One tap mobile: +12532158782,,86599427346# US (Tacoma)
- Dial by your location: +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)