This page provides access to a variety of maps, applications, and databases produced at CRITFC on behalf of our member tribes.
The Salmon and Steelhead Population Crosswalk includes two online mapping tools and a fish names query system, which provides access to geographic and descriptive information on fish populations (pop/units) of salmon and steelhead as defined by state and federal agencies, tribes, and regional projects in the Columbia Basin.
The Limiting Factors Application displays the four main factors limiting salmon distribution and abundance from the Subbasin Plans that came out of the NW Power and Conservation Council process during the early 2000s.
The PCSRF Projects Application distinguishes tribal Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund projects by their type and location, and provides detailed reports for these projects. Please view the metadata document for more information.
Bonneville Dam Adult Fish Age and Fin Clip Reports
A weekly summary of fish passage age statistics as sampled at Bonneville Dam by CRITFC staff.
note: These reports represent ongoing work in progress. The sampling data will likely be revised throughout the season as they are reviewed.
Mainstem Dam Adult Ladder Counts (Courtesy Fish Passage Center)
Current tables of fish passage numbers at dams throughout the Columbia and Snake rivers.
Smolt to Adult Return (SAR) Estimates (Courtesy Fish Passage Center)
Comparative Survival Study estimates for Columbia Basin wild major population groups.
GIS layers and databases produced through research, monitoring, and evaluation projects conducted by CRITFC staff. See metadata for information on individual data sets. This site is currently under construction, and we expect more data sets to be published soon.
Capture histories from raw Passive Integrated Transponder Tag (PIT tag) data that can be used as input files for tools such as program Mark/Release to calculate life stage survivals for tribal analysts.
CRITFC Inter-Tribal Monitoring Data Applications
The secure pages listed below require a user login. Please contact Henry Franzoni for information on login credentials.
- Expected Benefits for BPA funded Accords Projects and BPA funded Nez Perce Projects
- Yakama Nation – Klickitat Rapid Aquatic Habitat Assessment Protocol Entry Application
- Yakama Nation – Klickitat photo waypoint Data Entry Application
- CRITFC Bonneville Dam Field Data Entry Application
- CRITFC flow and temperature Data Entry Application
- CRITFC Grande Ronde Habitat Sediment Data Entry Application
- CRITFC Grande Ronde Snorkel and Human Disturbance Data Entry Applications and Reports
- CRITFC Tagloss Application
- Nez Perce Tribe – Fisheries Harvest Monitoring Application
- Nez Perce Tribe – Harvest Estimate Reporting Application
- Confederated Tribes of the Warm Springs Reservation – Willamette Falls Lamprey Application
Future applications, maps, and data will continue to be developed on this site so check back soon!